Easy and Every Day!

January 30, 2013 1,411 Comments

In my welcome to Spirituality for Every day, I said we would  discuss what spirituality is, why it’s important and ways to easily include spirituality in our lives every day.

There are two concepts I want to highlight.  The first is that including more spirituality in our lives must be easy.  If it’s not easy we will not do it. Easy means  it should be simple and not hard or difficult.    Whatever we must be able to be integrated into our lives without extensive time or effort.  This will be different for different people.  You may be able to modify something you already do to make it more spiritually satisfying.  For example,  I take my dog for a walk every day.  I have a practice of noticing my surroundings as  I walk and appreciating them.

The second is the idea of every day.  Every day can mean ordinary as in every day china (vs our guest china which we only use on special occasions).  Spirituality is never ordinary but we can accept it into our every lives so that it is always there  and take it out of being an occasional  or once a week activity.

I think the idea that spirituality as a once a week activity (separate from our every day lives) resulted  from the commandment: “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.” This rule said that we needed to have one day a week when we should pause in our work and our lives and connect with God.  I believe that when we did this we then could say I have done my duty and honored God on his requested one day. This enabled us to disconnect from spirituality…letting us off the hook to do more.

Unfortunately as our lives have gotten busy even the Sabbath has been forgotten.  Stores are open on Sundays, kids have sports, long to do lists.  The result has been even more separation of our spirituality from our everyday lives.  I would advocate that we need to pay more attention to our spirituality.

Since the title is Spirituality for Every day you might be thinking she is going to recommend a daily practice or habit which we do every day.  It is not necessary to have a daily practice to include more spirituality in your life. However, things we can include in our everyday (not necessarily daily) lives to connect us to spirit will be the focus..such as mindfulness, gratitude, prayer, meditation, etc.

Get Meditations
I hope your enjoyed our book and will want to get updates from us. You may opt out at any time. To get access to the guided meditations enter your name and email.
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.

Currently there are "1,411 comments" on this Article:

1. Get Oranges says:

I am just writing to let you understand of the terrific experience my girl experienced going through your web site. She noticed a lot of details, which included what it is like to possess a wonderful helping mood to let other people clearly learn about various impossible subject matter. You undoubtedly exceeded my expected results. Many thanks for giving such insightful, safe, informative not to mention fun tips on this topic to Emily.

2. jsxgzpryb says:

Easy and Every Day! « EveryDay Spirituality
    [url=http://www.g6u3c6r5as8as6145go30h87le15mc5os.org/]ujsxgzpryb[/url]
    ajsxgzpryb
    jsxgzpryb http://www.g6u3c6r5as8as6145go30h87le15mc5os.org/

3. Feed on only a couple of or at most of the about three meals per day, morning meal, a lunch break, plus supper. Keep away from snacking in between mealsBaby Wash Delete word Young boys and girls
    lightning 3rd jersey

4. On privilegiera la percussion pour percer des materiaux durs et resistants comme le beton ou la pierre.

5. Alba says:

Speak to an attorney to find out how they may affect your total kid support obligation if any of these aspects apply to you.

6. Alena says:

You can support data kept in the Health app to iCloud, where it is encrypted
    while in transit and at rest.

7. Carma says:

Outstanding service, fantastic interaction,
    totally free advice & very first rate costs,
    no”swindle” costs for parts.

8. Anthony says:

Poole extends this to IT: Better IT support has the prospective to, paradoxically,
    make more ignorant users.

9. Phyllis says:

Actually, you do not have to understand anything about dll’s or
    layers, simply run the spyware scanner..

10. Kandace says:

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going to
    a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

11. If your discs are really filthy, purchase a kit to help you
    clean them. Many people have specific genres of games they enjoy,
    but may not know what new games have come out.
    In most cases of Grover’s Disease, the patient Is a middle-aged man Has an itch Has the rash for 6 to 12 months.
    Rico is basically just hanging out whenever he is in a gun-fight, free to be shot from any angle.

Exposing the dentin can lead to extra pain when eating, especially extremely cold or hot
    foods, because of increased sensitivity due to not have the protective layer of enamel.

12. Crystle says:

To complex matters even more, security requirements are
    hardly ever consistent across industries and customers.

13. Search engine optimization is usually often referred to as Search engine optimization,
    google search positioning and show off engine promotion. Off-Page Optimization: This is
    a method of optimizing a website where optimization is done outside the website.
    ) many computer users prefer a search engine that doesn’t collect
    that personal data about them.

14. Taking dietary items such as supplements is another thing you must
    do to supply extra support and help in keeping heart health.

15. There are several different plans for a chook house not solely on the internet, however in books as properly.

16. If the first found of lab tests on animals are successful, most experts feel it’ll be 10 to 20 years before cure would be accessible for humans.

17. C’est dans ce cadre que PEROU TOURS vous propose ses
    circuits a travers tout le pays et au dela.

18. Acheter un robot patissier n’est pas une demarche a effectuer avec precipitation.

19. What i do not understood is in truth how you are now not really much more neatly-liked than you may be right now.

You are so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly in terms of
    this matter, produced me personally consider it from numerous
    varied angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated except it is something to do with Woman gaga!
    Your own stuffs nice. All the time handle it up!

20. health says:

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.

The clarity in your post is just excellent and
    i could assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming
    post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

21. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Cheers

22. Sehr gut geschriebener Artikel! Ich sehe mir sehr gerne
    Serien im Web an. Vorallem liebe ich Netflix.

23. I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog
    that’s equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the
    nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for
    something regarding this.

24. It’s really a cool and useful piece of info.
    I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

25. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This type of
    clever work and exposure! Keep up the amazing works guys
    I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll.

26. http://purchaseviagrafrompfizer.com http://wheretobuyviagraonlines.com
    My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to going over your
    web page yet again. http://buycheapcytotecinusa.com http://purchaseviagrafrompfizer.com

27. It’s an awesome post in favor of all the web visitors; they will obtain advantage from it I am
    sure.

28. That’s a lots of what things to gather as one small pouch. On the plus side the pros have made it straightforward, using swiss-army including bicycle fix equipment. Just remember to have a tough, professional multi-purpose resource that will not disappointed you as it’s needed a good number of. Large Beautiful Might Bra and panty set
    chandail des canadiens

29. In order to wash your patio thoroughly, you should meticulously wipe out
    everything about it first — or else you may be perennially disturbed by wayward objects
    that frequently get in on your path from the strategy.

30. Recently she revealed the secrets to having what many define as the “perfect”
    figure. Sir Bob Geldof had a less glamorous begin in life, doing the job as a pea canner.
    Are you a female model, actress or stuntwoman and think
    you have what it takes. Kristen Stewart, who got back together with Twilight co star Robert Pattison after
    getting caught cozing up with a director whose name we cant
    seem to remember anymore, joins Megan Fox, Jessica Alba,Michelle Rodriguez and Maxim Models Tara Rice
    and Jennifer Irene Gonzalez in being nominated in the countdown to
    The Most Dangerous Women in Hollywood Countdown for 2013.

Ironically, Grace Kelly first met Prince Rainier on a trip to participate in the Cannes Film
    Festival and a photo shoot at the Palace of Monaco.

31. Dewey says:

When someone writes an post he/she retasins the
    image of a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it.
    Therefore that’s why this paragraph is amazing. Thanks!